
I was just going through all of Keegan's pictures and I thought I would make a little tribute to him and his attitudes. I love the expressions that he has (even when he's grumpy) so I hope ya'all enjoy them as much as I have. The top pic was Porter and Keegan's first ride this year at the fair, neither one of them was enjoying it too much as you can see.

I cant believe he was ever small enough to fit in a flower pot, then again it was a big one.

This is their first birthday party. Words cant express this pic, just way too cute!!!

His first time trick or treating, although he went as a dog a friend of ours gave him this lion outfit and he LOVED it. Mighty cute lion if you ask me.

He use to walk around with his shirt on his head while talking to Aunt Jan on the phone, now I have a hard time getting him to take a bath let alone walk around with his shirt up and still aunt Jan is the only one he will talk to on the phone. He loves his nanny
2 comments:
What a handsome little man--I really like the first picture and the way he is scowling. SO CUTE!!!
Oh my gosh, I love the cake one with porter! They are going to be best friends always - that is so cool to have your kids the same age so they can always have a friend. I love these pictures!
Post a Comment