
Keegan has too much fun with his food. I have so many pictures of him with food in his hair and all over his face. Gotta love him!

It's a good thing he was clueless to what his face looked like otherwise he would've freaked out

Keegan has finally hit the stage where he is naping alone. I dont need to rock him to sleep anymore. Most people would count this as a blessing but I think its sad that he is growing up so fast. As long as Elmo is by him and he has his favorite blanket he'll sleep all alone.

Kimber is looking at her daddy. You can see all the love she has for him in her eyes.
2 comments:
I love the messy pictures of Keegan, kids will be kids. Once again, I think Kimber looks like you. :)
You should look at my most recent post--does it remind you of someone? :)
Post a Comment