Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Times

She's getting too big for her own britches. Kimber has figured out how to hold the bottle by herself. I cant believe my 3 month old baby is doing these kind of things already. I dont want her to grow up this fast.

She always has a smile on her face even when she's eating her dinner.
So.....I set little smarty on the couch the other day only to return to this......
I put her on her back as usual and the little stinker rolled over onto her belly.
She thought it was funny that I was making such a big deal over her rolling over.
Kiara came up to spend the week with us last week. I love her so much, she was such a big help to me. She helped TRY and potty train Keegan and she LOVED to play and bath Kimber. I sure do miss having her up here.

The first thing we did on our girls day was make cookies (her request) we was planning on making them for her parents and grandpa but they were gone before the end of the week.

1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Oh my heck...she is SO cute, Katie! I wish I could hold her. I could go for some of those cookies by the way.