My mom and dad brought this adorable outfit back from Sturgis. She looks so darn adorable I just had to share with everyone. My lil' future cheerleader.....
Scott and I was introduced by some friends in December 2004. Our first actual date was March 17, 2005 we fell in love very quickly and was married by May 14, 2005. It was a very fast engagement but I wouldn't change it for the world. We was sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake temple May 16, 2006 and welcomed Keegan in the world August 24th. On March 1, 2009 we welcomed Kimber Lynn to our family, it has been so fun having a little baby in our home again. We moved to Wyoming in 2007 and have been here since, we really enjoy it here. We live on a farm with lots of horses, cows, dogs, cats, chickens and hopefully we'll keep adding to the list. We love to do anything outside, ride horses, travel and spend time with our family but most of all we love to just be with each other and our children
OuR kIdS
Dillan Kim
Dillan is constantly on the go and doing things around the farm to help us and grandpa Kim out. He LOVES to do anything that involves the tractor. He loves to play "mechanic" and try to fix broken things like lawn mowers and motorcycles. He is such a good helper and just a good kid in general. We are so glad to have him here with us, we love him as our own. I just cant say how grateful I am to have him here :) Love u Dill!!!
Keegan Scott
Keegan was born August 24, 2006. He has grown up so much. He is very interested in all the boy stuff: guns, fighting, spiderman, chasing the dogs around the house everything like that. He really enjoys going to school and learning new things. He still keeps me on my toes and still loves his mama snuggle time (thank goodness). I love him so much, I couldn't ever imagine my life without my kids in it
Kimber Lynn
Kimber was born March 1, 2009. She has been a very active little girl from the day she was born. She keeps up with her older brothers very well and makes sure they know that she's the boss. I am constantly on the watch for her because she likes trying new things that puch the limit like jumping off the top bunk bed. She is a major mama's girl always has to be near me and snuggle with me when its time for bed. I love my lil bug so very much and Im so happy that I get this opportunity to be her mother.
Juan Camilo
Juan is a foreign exchange student from Cali, Colombia that became a part of our family August 18th. We have really enjoyed having him live with us and be our "son". He is very well mannered, fun, energetic and outgoing young man. He already has many friends in school and has joined the football team to be the "kicker". His favorite thing to do it play and watch Soccer (his team is of course Real Madrid). He enjoys playing games and listening to music (electronica music). He is very eager to learn anything American, he knows English very well and improves on it each day. I am so glad that we decided to be a host family and that we got Juan for our "son" It will be a very exciting 10 months :)
1 comment:
Oh my! She honestly gets cuter every time you post pictures. She looks like SO much fun! :)
Post a Comment