Monday, March 7, 2011

KiMbEr LyNn





Kimber was born March 1, 2009 at 320 AM
I was so worried that I was going to have her the last day of February...I wanted a March baby. The doctor was sure I wasn't going to have her until the following day but she had other plans. She wanted everyone to get out of bed early in the morning and celebrate her arrival. She was wide awake from the moment I had her looking around taking in her new life. It's sad to think that 2 years ago I had this little 7 lb 8 oz 19 1/2 in bundle of joy and now she is 2!!!
Kimber is a very smart little girl. She takes life by the horns and enjoys the ride. She has been advanced from the day she was born, always in such a hurry to learn new things and wont stop working on it until she has conquered it. She was crawling by 6 months walking by 9 months talking at 13 months and now she is unstoppable.
She loves hanging out with her older brother Keegan whatever he is doing Kimber is always right by his side "helping" him.
She loves her grandma's and grandpa's and talking on the phone with them. Her nickname for Grandma MaryAnn is Monga.
She's a major mama's girl but looks forward to daddy coming threw the door every day (so does momma). Kimber is always on the go, she can NEVER sit which means momma can never sit. She's even constantly moving in her sleep too.
I love my lil princess more than words could ever say. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be her earthly mother, to help her learn and grow in this crazy world. Happy birthday Kim
I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Kimber! Can't believe you are two already. I wish you lived closer so we could get to know you better. What a beautiful girl you are--I love your curls. :)