Bindi Marie is my year old Corgi Blue heeler mix dog nickname: Bindi, Bini bin, Fluffy butts, Marie and Fuzz. She knows she's in trouble when I call her by her full name :) She has been attached to me from the day that we got her. She LOVES playing with the kids but she is VERY protective over me and will attack anyone or anything that she feels is a threat. Her favorite new game is chasing the cars (while we're in the car) As I pass a car she bites at the window, the kids laugh and laugh she also chases the windshield wipers. She is glued to my side...she follows me around the house/ farm if I shower she is in the bathroom with me, she sleeps on the floor next to me and sits on the couch RIGHT next to me, as close as she can... she loves me just as much as I love her.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
My Furry Kids
Bindi Marie is my year old Corgi Blue heeler mix dog nickname: Bindi, Bini bin, Fluffy butts, Marie and Fuzz. She knows she's in trouble when I call her by her full name :) She has been attached to me from the day that we got her. She LOVES playing with the kids but she is VERY protective over me and will attack anyone or anything that she feels is a threat. Her favorite new game is chasing the cars (while we're in the car) As I pass a car she bites at the window, the kids laugh and laugh she also chases the windshield wipers. She is glued to my side...she follows me around the house/ farm if I shower she is in the bathroom with me, she sleeps on the floor next to me and sits on the couch RIGHT next to me, as close as she can... she loves me just as much as I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment