
I think Bear Country was my favorite place to go while we were in South Dakota. It was so much fun seeing the bears in the wild and having them walk right up to my car. The kids really didn't know what to think but it was a great experience.

These are the baby bears. I was really hoping to get to go pet and feed one but I didn't win the drawing....dang it

They had more than just bears there. They had every wild animal that you would normally see on the West coast out in the wild. This wolf was gorgeous and very intimidating. He looked like he wanted to eat me for lunch

Baby albino bear

This bear came right up to my car and was rubbing on it like it was a scratching post. GREAT experience!!!

The big grizzly. He posed right on que like he was use to having a lot of people come see him and marvel and his greatness.
No comments:
Post a Comment