Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kimber Lynn

So my suppose to be well mannered angel of a baby girl has.....AN ATTITUDE already. She has discovered how to get what she wants when she wants it. The other day Keegan was playing with his new hungry hippo game and she wanted to eat the balls, so everytime she would get one Keegan would tell her "No kimber" and take it away, she then threw her self down on the ground kicking and screaming crawled over to him and slapped him. I was so shocked the only thing I could do was hurry and run out of the room laughing. This continued on for a good half hour and when she figured out that slapping wasn't solving the problem she resorted to PINCHING. What have I created? Why is it that my sweet little baby girl has to grow up so fast and learn defensive mode already? Looks like Im really in for it with my two mean kids....the joy of it all :)

No comments: