Another year has come and gone just like that. It's sad how fast time goes. 2009 was a....challenging year thats for sure. At the beggining of the year it already started when I went in pre-term labor with Kimber only to find out I had gallstones and was getting infection (NOT fun) But I was able to carry her full term and she was a healthy happy baby, we still wasn't sure on a name until she came and she looked like a Kimber to us so we named her that (after my dad) and Lynn (after Scott's mom). 3 weeks after that I got my gallbladder taken out and recovered quickly. She has developed very quickly, rolled early, crawled at 6 months, walking at 9 months etc....she has been so much fun, she has a bright beautiful spirit and is so full of energy.
Keegan is my little monkey, he turned 3 this year and soon after became potty trained (Thank the dear Lord) He loves his sister as much as she loves him. Has learned how to play the Wii, know's his ABC's, can count to 10 on his own, knows and draws all of his shapes, knows all of his colors, he is a VERY smart 3 yr old. We moved in our new home in July and it took him awhile to get use to it and still has his moments at night but for the most part likes this house now.
Between moving and getting a new vehicle to accomidate our family we have been very lucky. There are alot of people out there that dont have either. I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I have to love and take care of us and for that I am grateful. I havent had the best of luck health wise and Im hoping 2010 will bring me better health but for the most part Im still alive and have a wonderful addoring husband and two beautiful and healthy kids, I couldn't ask for anything more. I know my father in heaven is watching over us each and every day and has protected my family and loves each and every one of us and for that I am also grateful. My New Years goal is to come closer to him and do more things that he would want me to do. To TRY and become more like our savior Jesus Christ and try and make them both proud. He died for each and every one of us so the least we could do is TRY. I will end for now, pray often and love much
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment