Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. Keegan was so excited for Santa to come. When I would say "Keegan is santa coming to see you" he would say "yeah he's up... up.... and away." This was a picture of the presents santa brought to us. Kimber was a little overwhelmed with all the gifts but she had tons of fun playing with the wraping paper.

Keegan had a lot of fun this year. He was a little overwhelmed with all the gifts so next year Santa may have to do it a little different. That and we woke him up too early so he was a little crabby.
We went up to see Grandma and Grandpa Trussell. We all enjoy going up there to visit
Kimber showing off how well she walks for everyone
Pa pa Don and Kimber admiring the tree.

We were so blessed this year. I am so thankful for my kids and Scott. Im especially grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ. I think we lose track of the real reason why we celebrate Christmas.





1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Hmm...I agree about the "being overwhelmed" part. Our girls would have been completely content with the first two presents they saw. Santa probably didn't need to bring as much as he did. Oh well, I guess just be thankful instead.