Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kimber's Room


Kimber's room use to be in tinker bell...it was cute but just not her. It's been itching at the back of my mind to re-do it so I took advantage of the help from Scott and Berklee to get it done. My grandma Della's picture was the inspiration behind it all. We stripped the wall paper, re-painted everything decorated and had it all put back together in less than 24 hours. I Love love love her room now and so does she. It was so much fun to go threw the second hand stores and find little things that would make her room perfect. I had alot of fun doing it so much that we've also re-done my room. I'll post pictures of it soon!!!

I also made Kimber a couple new tutu's. She LOVES wearing them, she would wear just a tutu all day if I would let her (and I usually do) The picture that inspired the room decor is the one hanging above her bed. A BIG thank you to Berklee and Scott for being such troopers with my spur of the moment ideas :)

No comments: