We're both having girls, Mindy has picked her name out (Ella Mae, after my grandma Della) and we still have no clue as to what we're naming our girl.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
4 weeks and counting
We're both having girls, Mindy has picked her name out (Ella Mae, after my grandma Della) and we still have no clue as to what we're naming our girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute, little belly--you look so good. I am glad to hear you are doing better--your mom told me all about you hospital stays. Keep us posted and I can't wait until your little one arrives.
Whatever! You look SO GOOD! I swear I got prego in my ass! :) I love the name Ella Mae. Don't you just like miss grandma so much? She was the funniest person I know. I totally just got your message - I am sorry, give me a call and I can walk you through the coupons. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment