Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Boy

Keegan is obsessed with WWE wrestling so he and his daddy watch it and play it in his newly put together room. Boys will be boys I guess.
Keegan had to give Scott a love better after he got a little too rough with the wrestling moves.
Here he is chewing me out for interupting their play time, heaven forbid I get involved in "Keegan and daddy time."
We finally got Keegan a "big boy" bed though the bed he had before this one was a full size bunk bed he still considers this his "big boy bed" It's sad how fast he has grown. Out of all the bedding he had to pick his absolute favorite character....Elmo, hey as long as it keeps him in his OWN bed thats all I care about.
We still have to finish painting but his room is finished for the most part (finally) it only took us almost a year and a half to finish it. He couldn't be happier with his new bed, toy box, tv and dresser it's like a play ground for him now if I want to see him I have to go in there, sometimes its a good thing though.




3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

What a big boy Keegan! Adlee is getting a "big girl" bed for her birthday--I will keep you posted on how it goes. She loves Elmo too, I think her & Keegan would get along great.

Ashley said...

Cute family, your mom keeps us all updated but its exciting to find your blog and see pictures of everything!

Chris and Michelle said...

I love the part when he is chewing you out!!