
It's pretty rare (to me anyways) when we all get together to celebrate birthdays so I got a little camera happy. Dillan in the front, my mom, Kiara, My dad, Payton, Keegan, Porter, Jessica and Hannah. We got together and celebrated my Grandma Doris's, Jessica's, and Payton's Birthday this weekend. It was so nice to have everyone come up.

It's especially rare when I can get a picture of Keegan, my Dad and my Grandpa together I'm glad I finally got the shot, though it wasn't a very good one.

This is all of us girls (and Keegan showing off). I can't wait to add two more to the clan so we can finally be even. Aunt Korlynn, Grandma Doris, Me, Jessica, Kiara, Mom, Hannah and Mindy.

As you can see none of them are very happy that I made them come in and take a picture. I dont think we have generation pictures so I just had to take advantage. Left to right Kory(my brother), Keegan, Scott, Uncle John, Clint, Dillan, Grandpa Don, Payton, my Dad and Porter. As you can see we (us girls) are clearly out numbered but not for long.
2 comments:
Tell Mindy I love the name Ella Mae. I actually thought of the same name/middle name when I was pregnant with Adlee. You both look great!
Priceless pictures! I love them! You guys suck, you look really good.
Post a Comment