
I finally caught a picture of Kimber smiling. There is nothing more precious then when a baby smiles. Her chubby little face makes the smile even better.

Kimber will be 4 wks old tomorrow. I cant believe how fast the time is gone by. These clothes she is wearing are 0-3 months and she is already out-growing them....how sad.

I think the positions that she sleeps in are so cute. I wish I could sleep as well as she does.

Keegan is so good with Kimber. He always wants me to take their picture. And he has to give her three kisses before he goes to bed, if he doesn't get all three kisses then he wont sleep and throws a fit.

I love the face that both of them are pulling.
Keegan did the cutest thing the other day. We was coloring and he would ask me what the colors were so I would tell him "that one is blue" he would say "what color that one" I would say "that one is red" and so on and then the last color he asked me again and I told him and he looked up at me and said "Good job mama......high five." It was like he was quizzing me on the colors. It was so cute and brought a tear to my eye.
3 comments:
Kids, what would we do without them? It looks like Keegan has adjusted just fine to having a baby around the house. It's obvious he likes her quite a bit. I love Kimber's chubby cheeks & I can't believe how much she is changing, she is darling.
Oh, I meant to ask you how your surgery went? How are you feeling?
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I love the smiling picture. I have to say Keegan is such a doll - I just want to squeeze him. You and mindy have the cutest kids. put them in the mail and let them all come out and raise some Ordell Stephens hell in Henefer for a couple weeks. CAN YOU IMAGINE!? I think Kory's little Payton and our boys would stir the pot!
Post a Comment