
Kimber and Colbi not too happy about pictures again today....it was lunch time

There is nothing like a new SLEEPING baby she looks like a little angle

Love the face she is pulling....

Keegan is such a big helper. He is doing so much better with her than I thought he would, he is always very concerned and is always trying to feed her. Im so proud of him

This was his cool hat that he wore around the hospital. I love how easy he is entertained

He is playing doctor with grandpa Spens to make sure Kimber is healthy.

My future MD
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! SHE IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE THE NAME KIMBER! CONGRATULATIONS - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE. LOVE YOU ALL.
I LOVE newborns--I can never get enough of them. They way they smell, the sounds they make--I love it all. Just looking at her makes me baby hungry. She is darling!
Post a Comment