Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Fever....

We took advantage of the warm weather this weekend and took the kids to the park. They
had a blast. Keegan of course had to find the biggest slide to go down, he has no fear whatsoever I think I was more scared than he was. He would even go down that slide head first and laugh the whole time, and you all know you cannot go slow on these old metal slides.Porter was a good boy and stuck with the small ones. We cant wait for summer to be here....YAY!!!
My lil' Cupcake!!!
She was trying to smile in the above picture.
Keegan is such a good little brother. He was afraid she was going to fall off the couch when I was taking her picture so he ran over and insisted I lay her down. I love him so much!!!
I had both of my babies fast asleep on me. These are the moments that I'll charish forever. Im so blessed to have two beautiful healthy kids.
This was Kimber's first day outside. No slide action for her yet.
Hannah helped me get her all bundled up and ready for her first journey outdoors. Hannah is such a good lil girl, she's always mothering the kids and takes such good care of them. I enjoy it when she comes to my house cause she entertains Keegan and is such a BIG help.

No comments: