Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow day

There are certain times of the day when Kimber wants her father and her father only and then there are certain times when she wants mommy and mommy only. She's not spoiled at all. Scott cant seem to put her down. He loves to hold her especially when she is sleeping.
Here jealous brother is trying to take Kimber away from dad and give her to me so he and dad can play. He loves his sister dont get me wrong but she CANNOT interupt daddy and Keegan time.
Once again Keegan is taking Kimber away from Scott.
I let Keegan feed himself a snackpack....bad idea. We had to clean carpets that day to say the least.
Keegan playing with his new best-friend 'Gus' Our border colie mix dog. We've had him almost 4 years now. He is the best dog. Keegan LOVES him and he loves Keegan just as much
I was playing dress-up today. I figured I better put Kimber in this dress before she out grow's it and I never get a cute picture with it on. She loves sucking on her fingers....not her thumb but her fingers.
She is so beautiful. How did I get such a beautiful kids?
This picture is blurry but atleast I got another smile on camera YAY!!!

No comments: