
Keegan thought it was so much fun to feed his little sister. He would laugh and laugh every time the bottle came out of her mouth and she tried to find it....he is such a tease.

Here he is trying to get her to follow the bottle as if she was a baby calf or something.

I've been so excited to put her in this little outfit. I thought that it was going to drown her but obviously it does not. It's so sad that she is already out of newborn clothes.

Her nickname in our home is "porker and wiggles" cause all she does is eat and eat and eat and she is moving all the time, I've almost dropped her a couple times cause she is so strong already and moves all the time. My mom calls her "lil rose bud" cause of her beautiful rosey red lips.
1 comment:
What a cute outfit, she looks so comfy in it. I do good work! :) I love the pictures of Keegan feeding her--even though he is teasing, he does it out of love, right?
Post a Comment