Dillan Kim:
Dillan is my 13 year old going on 25 haha! He is such a big helper on the farm and always willing to help Scott with anything (especially if it has to do with the tractor). He has become a major daddy's boy. He use to always want to be with my dad but now it's Scott. I love that he has finally found the bond that he has been looking for all of his life. Scott loves Dillan just as much if not more than Dillan loves him. They are always doing things together :) Dillan is of course the older brother that likes to be in charge of the younger kids and pick on them all of the time. Dillan and I have our moments but I still love him as my own son and am very glad that he lives here with us.
Some things Dillan likes most:
Of course anything in the tractor...cutting, bailing, raking and stacking hay. Riding his horse fatty...I mean Butters :), tearing things apart and putting them back together again, Fixing broken equipment, playing football, fishing, riding the 4-wheeler, working the cows, playing with the dogs and cats (especially my dog Bindi), she goes everywhere that Dillan will let her go with him. And he pretty much LOVES doing anything that Grandpa Kim and Scott are doing.
Favorite TV show: Ice Road Truckers, Myth busters, The History channel and Swamp people.
Favorite Movies: Dukes of Hazard, Joe Dirt, King of the Hill series, Iron Man series and Ice Road Truckers series.
Favorite things to eat: Anything that has rice in it but mostly ham fried rice, steak and potatoes, Sheppards pie, sunflower seeds, Salami and crackers, Eggs, Sausage and Watermelon.
Things he doesn't like:
To be told what to do.. haha!, losing to games, disappointing Scott or Grandpa Kim and eating taco's and spaghetti. That's pretty much all that he doesn't like besides school and missing out on something exciting on the farm.
I love Dillan!! I have always had a special kind of bond with him and I am so glad that he is able to live on this farm with us. He is a great kid that is always willing to help anyone in need. He has always been very curious about how things work. He enjoys riding in the semi with Kory and when you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says he wants to be a farmer and semi truck driver. I look forward to watching him continue to grow into a fine young man :)
No comments:
Post a Comment