Thursday, September 20, 2012

MuSiC

Another little "experiment" that I tried this week was a different way to wake up in the morning. As I sit here at my little table and stare out the window, waiting for my kids to get up out of bed for the day I remember the morning we had yesterday. I was getting sick of yelling in the mornings, feeling rushed and stressed of the list in my head that I had to hurry and get done before the boys would leave for school. So one morning I thought about trying music... We live in a small house and have a surround sound :) I think that explains itself! The first day I tried it was a success!!! I blasted LMFAO (because it is one song I have that all of the kids like) We all sang and danced and we got ready for the hectic day. I was thinking about giving them warnings starting out quiet and gradually getting louder and louder but with my boys most of the time the older ones are up before I am and I only have to ask Keegan once, so if its KIMBER that needs to wake up its an automatic blast haha! Such a nice mom I know :) I just seems to make the mornings smoother and brings a smile to our faces and a little dance to our souls. Now even if the kids are up we still listen to each favorite song before they leave... Just thought I would share.

No comments: